Beauty and Personal Care
Health & Beauty
More than just skin deep
Whoever said beauty is only skin deep clearly wasn’t taking nutrition into account.
While it’s true that our outward appearance is the biggest contributing factor to our physical appeal, good nutrition plays a vital role that’s often overlooked. If you’re moisturizing regularly but eating only fast food, you’re not doing yourself, or your appearance, any favors.
We place great emphasis on a healthy lifestyle as the foundation for natural beauty. If you’re eating right and exercising regularly you’re already on the right track. But even with a sensible diet and exercise, we can sometimes find ourselves lacking in the nutrients we need for health and beauty, nutrients that a natural supplement can provide…
- Vitamin C – Most of us think of vitamin C as an essential immune-supporting vitamin.* But did you know this nutrient is also vitally important for your body’s production of collagen, the primary connective tissue in our skin?*
- Biotin – Also known as vitamin B-7, this water-soluble vitamin is necessary for normal growth and general body function.* It’s also known as “The Beauty Vitamin” due to its role in skin health, and to a lesser extent in hair and nail health.*
- Hyaluronic Acid – This nutrient is widely distributed throughout the connective tissues in our body and is a major component of our skin. In simple terms hyaluronic acid helps to hydrate and maintain the spaces between the cells that make up our skin so that nutrients have free passage.*
- Horsetail Extract -- a naturally occurring element necessary for the production of collagen and elastin, two structural proteins important for the health of skin, hair, and nails. It is also a component of these bodily structures and is essential to natural beauty, along with the integrity of joints and bones.
These are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients you need to maintain optimal skin health.
Fortunately, if you’re looking for the best skin supplements, We have the most important nutrients for hair, skin and nails.
- Facial Care -- Natural facial care products are the next best thing to time travel. Our facial care formulas enrich and protect delicate skin with nourishing natural ingredients, and are suitable for almost any skin type.
- Body care -- Bodies come in many different shapes and sizes, but one thing they all need is TLC. Pamper your entire body with our natural body care products.
- Hair Care -- For healthy, lustrous hair that glows with radiant vitality, ditch the harsh, synthetic ingredients found in many of today’s most popular hair care products and let nature show you the way. Our natural hair products are formulated using only gentle ingredients, so every nourishing formula rejuvenates your hair and leaves it smoother, shinier and more manageable.
- Hygiene -- Good personal hygiene means keeping clean and eliminating odors, but it’s easy to forget how important personal hygiene is for our health. Formulated with natural ingredients, Our personal hygiene products will have you feeling fresh and smelling great in no time!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.